1. Only persons who have been accredited on the media.welcome2020.ru website and have received an accreditation badge are allowed to work at the Host City Media Center and participate in media events. Please note that to retrieve your badge, you must present a paper copy of a negative PCR test for the novel coronavirus infection (COVID-19) taken within 48 hours of your visit to the Host City Media Center.
2. Journalists with UEFA accreditation for EURO 2020 are also allowed into the Host City Media Center. On your first visit to the media center, you will also be asked to present a paper copy of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 48 hours of your visit.
3. Prior to entering the Host City Media Center, all visitors must undergo a temperature check with a non-contact thermometer and a visual screening. Visitors with a body temperature above 37 degrees and (or) with visual signs of respiratory illnesses (cough, runny nose, weakness) are not allowed to enter the Host City Media Center. Such visitors are advised to seek medical attention for diagnosis and medical care with safety precautions.
4. When at the Host City Media Center, visitors must wear respirators or disposable masks covering their mouth and nose and observe social distancing of 1.5 meters, except in situations involving direct work interaction. It is recommended to change masks regularly, once every two to three hours. The amount of disposable masks and gloves needed for a work day at the Host City Media Center is provided free of charge.
5. Employees of the Host City Media Center monitor compliance with the public hygiene and social distancing rules. People violating the personal and public hygiene rules will not be allowed into the Host City Media Center.
6. Meals at the Host City Media Center can only be eaten in specially designated rooms, in the buffet format. Eating at work places is prohibited.
7. Smoking is prohibited at the Host City Media Center.
8. The following are prohibited in the press center: explosives, weapons, stabbing and cutting objects, flammable and coloring substances, narcotic and psychotropic substances, alcohol, and extremist, offensive or discriminatory materials.